Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monday's Culinary Delights

Down .2 lbs this morning, hey I'll take it:) Especially after yesterday's Easter indulgence!


While I was playing around on the computer this morning waiting for the kiddies to bless me with their presence I drank a wonderful cup of Teeccino Herbal Coffee. It's not really coffee and it's so much better for you than coffee. I've recently made the switch and haven't regretted it for one minute. It really is awesome. I brew it just like coffee, add a little bit of sugar and some So Delicious Coconut Creamer then I sit back and enjoy. GOOD STUFF!

The kids and I started off our morning with a yummy if not a little ugly, Swamp Sludge Smoothie, named after it's appearance. This is a slight variation on another smoothie that Green & Crunchy does over here.

For lunch we enjoyed a favorite of mine and the girls, handmade guacamole, which is really just a couple of avocados mixed with some of Kirkland's Organic Salsa, a squeeze of lemon, a little pink Himalayan salt, and pepper. We used sliced mushrooms to dip with. Delish!
Through out the day I also snacked on a handful of pistachios and a handful of grapes, and a couple of bites of boy-boy's corn.

Exercise today was a thirty minute wii fit work out.
For dinner we all just raided the fridge for Easter left-overs. I enjoyed that three bean salad all over again. For dessert I threw four carrots, a cup of rice milk, a pinch of nutmeg, about a a half teaspoon cinnamon, some honey, and some ice into the beautiful Vita-Mix and out came the yum! Of course I'm the only one here that likes this but likes it I do. Now off to get some beauty rest.

No comments: