Sunday, May 16, 2010

Daily Log 4/6/2010

Down 1.3 lbs. this morning! Finished a thirty minute wii workout and am planning on an hour walk this evening while Al is having soccer practice.

So far today we've had a strawberry, blueberry, banana, pear, and coconut water smoothie for breakfast and I blended up some tomato, cabbage, spinach, red pepper, onion, garlic, carrot, and mushrooms added a bit of cajun spice, a dash of cumin and some veggie bouillon along with about 3 cups of water to make a lovely soup. When the soup was done blending and getting just warm enough I threw a little corn and crushed tortilla chips in there for some chew factor. I love that the vita mix will blend and warm this just enough to keep it raw. I forgot the pictures today but will add them next time I make the soup. Which knowing how much we all love it could be very, very soon:)

Now I'm off to order some more Aubrey Organics face wash. I love that stuff!
Have a healthy day.

1 comment:

Alternicity said...

mmmm health!

That smoothy sounds nice!