Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching up from 2009

Well it seems I wasn't as good at blogging in 2009 as I had intended to be. Oh well let's try it again for 2010. First though I wanted to throw some pictures up to remind myself of all the fun we had last year. It was definitely a GOOD year.

Jessica and I went to the midnight party for the Twilight dvd release at Hot Topic and had a blast being silly and meeting other Twilight fans.

The kids LOVE watching the blend tech guy on youtube and one day while shopping at Costco we saw one and all three kids wanted their picture taken with it. I swear we can have fun ANYWHERE!!



We visited a nearby Children's Museum.


We went to the Chili Cook Off and saw Framing Hanley, Trapt, Hollywood Undead, Pop Evil, Amberlin, and Searching for Timothy. J-man stayed back to play with his cousin so everyone was happy.

Unfortunetly my Grandma got sick this past year and had to stay at a Rehabilitation Center luckily the courtyard was pretty and had some neat art that kept J-man occupied for a little bit while we visited her.

We got a huge tin of Tinker Toys from our local Freecycle and J-man and Alliroo had a great time building all kinds of cool stuff with them. Hurray for Freecycle.
We went to a local botanical gardens and had so much fun playing in the trees, making art in the kids learning center and J-man loved playing with the worms from compost bin!

well blogger doesn't seem to want to let me load anymore pictures tonight so I'll continue the look at 2009 tomorrow. Until then Happy Sun Shiny days to ya:)

No comments: