Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Weigh In

Well it appears that I am not the most consistent blogger:) I've been so busy living life that I forgot that I was suppose to be recording it as well. Today was just another Monday. The kids and I ran errands and I had my first weigh in at weight watchers. I have decided that it is finally time to get healthy I'm not getting any younger and I think this body would enjoy being treating like the temple that it is . For my first week I was down 7.8 lbs. Not bad for the first week heh? I was pretty happy with that number.

After running errands the kids and I spent the night out at the pool. Today's heat really warmed it up and they stayed in it forever.

My favorite part of the day today was: Finding out that paying attention to what I ate paid off. Go Me!!!

No comments: